Wizard Fu Games
Based in Portland, Oregon
December 4, 2008
Press / Business contact:
Portland, OR, USA
Wizard Fu Games is a one-man indie game development studio based in Portland, Oregon. Nathanael Weiss is the programmer, designer, artist and musician. Wizard Fu released Songbringer, a procedurally-generated action RPG, in September of 2017 on Steam, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and iOS with the help of publisher Double Eleven, Ltd. The latest game in development is Wraithbinder, an action roguelite with metroidvania inspired ability-based progression and online multiplayer set in the Songbringer universe. Future plans are to make Songbringer II & III.
The company that eventually would become Wizard Fu Games was founded in 1995 by Nathanael Weiss with the release of a science fiction puzzle game for MS-DOS. At the age of fifteen Nathanael tried to self-publish the game. Success was elusive then, yet a passion for game development was born. Years later, after a stint in business software development, Wizard Fu Games was born.
Hi, this is Wizard Fu Games YouTube
There are far more images available for Wizard Fu Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "For Weiss, the ritual that Steam sales have become also made him reconsider..."
- James Brightman, Games Industry.biz
- "Prove your game before it consumes your life."
- Nathanael Weiss, Gamasutra
- "Amazingly, Songbringer is the work of one man..."
- Jeffrey Matulef, Eurogamer
- "Nathanael Weiss over at WizardFu Games does a solid job of live streaming the creation of his roguelike, Songbringer."
- Alexis Santos, Binpress
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Design, Art, Programming, Music, Business