Wizard Fu Games
Based in Oakland, California
December 4, 2008
Press / Business contact:
Oakland, CA, USA
Wizard Fu Games is a one-man indie game development studio based in Oakland, California. Nathanael Weiss is the sole programmer, designer, artist, musician and businessman. Wizard Fu released Songbringer, a procedurally-generated action RPG, in September of 2017 on Steam, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch with the help of publisher Double Eleven, Ltd. The latest in development is Loderagger, a creative 5v5 multiplayer game set in the Songbringer universe.
The company that eventually would become Wizard Fu Games was founded in 1995 by Nathanael Weiss with the release of a science fiction puzzle game for MS-DOS. At the age of fifteen Nathanael tried to self-publish the game. Success was elusive then, yet a passion for game development was born. Years later, after a stint in business software development, Wizard Fu Games was born.
Hi, this is Wizard Fu Games YouTube
There are far more images available for Wizard Fu Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "For Weiss, the ritual that Steam sales have become also made him reconsider..."
- James Brightman, Games Industry.biz
- "Prove your game before it consumes your life."
- Nathanael Weiss, Gamasutra
- "Amazingly, Songbringer is the work of one man..."
- Jeffrey Matulef, Eurogamer
- "Nathanael Weiss over at WizardFu Games does a solid job of live streaming the creation of his roguelike, Songbringer."
- Alexis Santos, Binpress
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Design, Art, Programming, Music, Business