Check out the new forum. You are currently viewing the old forum. It will be saved and searchable for future reference.

HomeForumGeneral DiscussionCocos2d 0.99.5 beta 3

Author Posts
Author Posts
September 26, 2010 at 8:24 pm #220

CyberGreg

As I mentioned HERE, I try and stay up to date with my version of cocos2d but have hit a pretty hard wall with 0.99.5 beta 3 and just wanted post here that I think there’s still a lot of changes in store for 0.99.5. That’s certainly my opinion but I’ve been following some good discussions on the cocos2d forums. In addition Riq is offline until October 5th or something so any fixes or patches are going to be delayed.

Personally I still like Nat’s method for hi-res and iPad configuration, I’ve even altered my sprite sheets and only load my hi-res if the app is running on an iPhone 4 or iPad.

September 27, 2010 at 4:56 pm #771

Nathanael Weiss

Hey bro. Stoked about LoH!

Funny you mentioned it. I just downloaded Cocos2D 0.99.5 and read the doc about it being points by default (and all the InPixels methods). I will be updating the Kit this week to compensate for the new Cocos2D changes (this is part of the Kit’s 3.0 update). Will let you know what I find…